Recharge your prepaid electricity in the comfort of your home or office by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
Follow these 3 easy steps to recharge
- Register (2min)
- Create Prepaid24Namibia as a permanent beneficiary (5min)
- Click here for Prepaid24 bank's details.
- Use your prepaid number as beneficiary reference
- Add M (MTC) , L (LEO), F (Flexicall) , C (Callmaker) or S (Switch).
before prepaid number e.g M0810011001
- Make an EFT payment to Prepaid24Namibia (2min)
- FNB Allow 24-48 hours for transactions below R110
- Windhoek use FNB banking details and allow 24-48 hours to reflect
- Use same bank to same bank payments to avoid delays
- Recharge will be done directly to your SIM
- Submit an Enquiry : Telecom - MTC - LEO if not recharged within15 minutes
- Notification of the recharge will be sent to the recharged number